5 Ways To Make Comfort
And Style Possible
Why choose when you can have both?
In the world of fashion, the debate between comfort and style seems to be a constant discussion. Designers and trends may have provided an alternative solution to make the two ends meet--by combining comfort and style in pieces that are "universally" flattering to anyone; but the harsh truth is that sometimes, it's just not possible. The female body is complicated to work with and one size does not fit all. Or it may fit perfectly, but it's just somehow not flattering to your style and body type.
We can totally relate with this dilemma. We have experienced liking a certain dress, pair of pants, or top on another person but when we try it out for ourselves, it just does not work. But after enough instances of such clothing frustration, we've figured out a quick solution to this problem: Comfort Beauty Wear--such as this line by UNIQLO that consists of a range of Body Shapers and Wireless Bras.
Yes, they're not just undergarments, they're also style (and life) savers--so we will never have to worry ever again whether a certain type of clothing will look flattering on us or not.
Still not convinced? Here are 5 reasons why the Comfort Beauty Wear is your new OOTD BFF!
It's better for your body
Comfort Beauty Wear is not just about the bodyshapers, it's also about the brassieres. Your usual underwire bras are not all that, as they give your chest an unnatural boost and can at times look and feel unnatural. So for ultimate comfort and shape, go wireless and try UNIQLO's Wireless Bras. They have two versions: extra soft and extra light.
UNIQLO's Wireless Bra: Extra Soft & Extra Light are brassieres designed without the metal underwires for ultimate comfort and support. They do not constrict and are comfortable to wear. The Extra Light Wireless Bra is equipped with soft cups for fantastic comfort and the insides of the cups are made from Powernet to attractively support your bust. The Extra Soft Wireless Bra is a hook-less type of bra that goes over the head. It's made from a durable yet soft texture with cups that create a natural and beautiful silhouette.
It gives you a sleeker silhouette
Sleek doesn't mean you're thin and have the body of a model. And to be honest, that's not what makes an OOTD look sleek. All you need is something that smooths out the curves of your body so that your curves are accentuated properly. This needs a gentle and non-constrictive comfort beauty wear especially for the top half of your body, such as UNIQLO's Body Shaper Sleeveless Top. It comes in a comfortable and flattering fit that doesn't feel too tight. Its three-dimensional seamless design creates a smooth waistline with the knitted fabric support. If you wear this, you can literally wear anything and have it look and feel sleek!
You can bid VPL goodbye
The beauty of wearing ultra seamless shorts is that you can avoid the VPL syndrome, or the "Visible Panty Line". This is a big fashion no-no and you definitely don't want to be a victim of this! Bid VPLs goodbye for good by stocking up on UNIQLO's Ultra Seamless Shorts. It is made of a fantastically stretchy material that fits your body. Its cutoff design is done so that it that won't show through clothing.
It provides inner comfort for outer beauty
Most women think that comfort beauty wear is restrictive. Leave that image to the women back in the 16th century when corsets were made to physically crush the ribs for a smaller waist and shapely hips. In 2015, fashion has certainly evolved and comfort beauty wear has adapted to times so that wearing it feels like a breeze.
A great example comes in the form of UNIQLO's Body Shaper Seamless Half and High Rise Shorts. Both body shapers come in a three-dimensional design with no seams for a perfect fit. It shapes and contours below the hips for a beautiful line. But if you want extra stomach coverage go for the Body Shaper Seamless High Rise Shorts. If your stomach needs no hiding then the Body Shaper Seamless Half Shorts would do. These two will make you feel more confident in your OOTD poses!
Everything will look flattering on you
The main reason why we buy the clothes we wear is because they look flattering on us. Different types of clothes wear and look differently on various body types; but with a good shapewear underneath, you're on your way to that flawless fit every single time, no matter which clothes you choose to wear!
Answer this simple question to
WIN A WIRELESS BRA & BODY SHAPER SHORTS
(Worth S$44.80) from UNIQLO!
What are the main benefits of wearing UNIQLO's wireless bras?
Thank you for your participation!
UNIQLO Comfort Beauty Wear ‘Read & Win’ Contest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CONTEST INFORMATION
- This contest is organised by Clozette Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) in collaboration with UNIQLO Singapore and is sponsored by UNIQLO.
- The contest begins on 25 September 2015 and ends on 9 October 2015, 11.59pm, (Contest Period). The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the Contest Period at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the Contest is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this Contest.
- This Contest is open to all participants aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- To qualify for this Contest, participants must answer a simple question and submit their particulars.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant does not meet any the Organiser's participation criteria.
- CONTEST MECHANICS
- Participants will have to read the UNIQLO Article on Comfort Beauty Wear and answer a simple question. Participants will have to submit their particulars upon submitting their answers.
- WINNER'S PRIZE & PRIZE REDEMPTION
- At the end of the contest period, 50 winners will be selected.
- Each winner will receive a UNIQLO Wireless Bra & Body Shaper Shorts set worth SGD44.80.
- All prizes as listed on the Contest pages may be updated from time-to-time, and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value in the event that the published prizes become unavailable.
- The Organiser will make best efforts to contact the Winner via the contact details or email address supplied during the entry submission process. Participants are encouraged to keep their contact numbers active, and to constantly check their email and social media accounts.
- In the event that a Participant is not contactable after THREE attempts for THREE consecutive days, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant's eligibility and the next qualified Participant will be selected.
- All Winners must claim their prizes within one (1) month after being contacted by the Organiser (via direct email or other forms of communication). Should the Winner fail to claim their prize or nominate a representative within the time allocated, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prizes or award the prizes to other Winners. Winners must produce their proof of identity in order to redeem/receive their prize.
- In the event a Winner requires a representative to claim their prize(s) on their behalf, the representatives must bring a letter of consent signed by the Winner, a copy of the Winner's proof of identity, and the representatives' proof of identity. If the Winner or his/her representative is not able to claim the prize(s) within the 3 days, the Winner will be automatically disqualified. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize or to award the prize to another Participant/Winner.
- RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this Contest belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (eg: videos and images) belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, photographs, images and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this Contest, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this Contest at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this Contest, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
- LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this Contest (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or prizes from the Contest) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the contest, the rules of the Contest and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Contest (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the Contest shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- Availability of this Contest in any country is subject to such Contest not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the Contest does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the contest is unlawful or restricted.
- PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
- Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively “Purpose”.
- We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
- If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
8 Burn Road
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Tel: +65 66368318
Fax: +65 66368313