All Clear Oil Whip
Watch & Win
Just watch the video above and answer one simple question to win. 5 lucky winners will receive a special Senka set containing an All Clear Oil Whip, a Perfect UV Milk, and a Speedy Perfect Whip worth over RM115!
Thank you for your participation. The contest period has ended.
Senka All Clear Oil Whip 'Watch & Win' Contest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Senka All Clear Oil Whip ‘Watch & Win’ Contest ("Contest") is open to all eligible participants as stipulated in clause (2) below. By submitting an entry to the Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you enter this Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- CONTEST INFORMATION
- This contest is organised by Clozette Pte Ltd ("Organiser") in collaboration with Senka and is sponsored by Senka.
- The contest begins on 23 JUL 2018 and ends on 6 AUG 2018, 6PM, (Contest Period). The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the Contest Period at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the Contest is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this Contest.
- This Contest is open to all participants aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- To qualify for this Contest, participants must answer a simple question and submit their particulars.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant does not meet any the Organiser's participation criteria.
- Contest is only open to residents in Malaysia.
- CONTEST MECHANICS
- Participants will have to answer one question correctly on the Contest Page on the Senka All Clear Oil Whip content hub, and submit their particulars upon answering the question.
- Particulars have to be valid and complete to qualify.
- WINNER'S PRIZE & PRIZE REDEMPTION
- At the end of the contest period, 5 winners will be selected.
- Each winner will receive a Senka set containing the items stated below:
- Senka All Clear Oil Whip
- Senka UV Milk
- Senka Speedy Perfect Whip
- All prizes as listed on the Contest pages may be updated from time-to-time, and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value in the event that the published prizes become unavailable.
- The Organiser will make best efforts to contact the Winner via the contact details or email address supplied during the entry submission process. Participants are encouraged to keep their contact numbers active, and to constantly check their email and social media accounts.
- In the event that a Participant is not contactable after THREE attempts for THREE consecutive days, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant's eligibility and the next qualified Participant will be selected.
- All Winners must claim their prizes within one (1) month after being contacted by the Organiser (via direct email or other forms of communication). Should the Winner fail to claim their prize or nominate a representative within the time allocated, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prizes or award the prizes to other Winners. Winners must produce their proof of identity in order to redeem/receive their prize.
- In the event a Winner requires a representative to claim their prize(s) on their behalf, the representatives must bring a letter of consent signed by the Winner, a copy of the Winner's proof of identity, and the representatives' proof of identity. If the Winner or his/her representative is not able to claim the prize(s) within the 3 days, the Winner will be automatically disqualified. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize or to award the prize to another Participant/Winner.
- RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this Contest belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (eg: videos and images) belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, photographs, images and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this Contest, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this Contest at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this Contest, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
- LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this Contest (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or prizes from the Contest) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the contest, the rules of the Contest and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Contest (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the Contest shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- Availability of this Contest in any country is subject to such Contest not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the Contest does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the contest is unlawful or restricted.
- PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
- Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information ("Personal Data"), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively "Purpose".
- We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
- If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
8 Burn Road
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Tel: +65 66368318
Fax: +65 66368313
3 Reasons Why This Oil-To-Foam Is Our New Favourite Make-Up Remover
The key to having clear, smooth skin is cleansing — and making sure you remove your make-up properly. Yes, balancing the skin’s pH and moisturising is also great and important, but none of those steps would matter if your skin is still filled with dirt and oil. That said, it’s imperative to find a cleanser that does the job and more. So, we’re glad we found the perfect one to take the space of our routine’s first-step: the Senka All Clear Oil Whip. Watch the video above and find out why we love it — and why you would, too.
Thank you! Your answer has been submitted.
Please provide different email.