We love talking about beauty and self-care. Discussions about our favourite shampoos and our holy grail foundations happen every so often. But what we don’t usually share our thoughts about — although we definitely should — is our environment “down there.” Taking care of our intimate area is just as, if not more important than, taking care of the skin on our face; our nether regions have sensitive skin that needs delicate attention. But how do you do it? Ahead, we share non-intimidating tips to get you started. Plus, after reading, get a chance to take home a goodie for your V below.
Use a gentle cleanser
A gentle area needs gentle care. So it’s important to use a cleanser that won’t irritate it. The Love Bubble Intimate Feminine Wash is made with natural plant extracts that have been proven to not only be gentle on the skin but also provide skin-caring benefits. It has Vitamin C-rich soothing Rose essence that moisturises and brightens. Aside from that, it also has Rosemary extract that improves the skin’s elasticity.
The Love Bubble Intimate Feminine Wash also has antibacterial, anti-fungal and deodorising properties courtesy of Aloe Barbadensis and Salvia Officinalis extracts. Meanwhile, Rosemary extract helps improve the skin’s elasticity, Ginseng extract helps the skin’s immunity, and Pueraria Lobata extract brightens the skin tone. Taking care of your environment is really as simple as choosing the right gentle cleanser.
Don’t take all of the hair off
Ever thought of getting a Brazilian wax? Well, we say give it more thought, especially if you’re prone to vaginal infections. While we’re great supporters of people doing whatever they want with their bodies, we think it’s also good to share the knowledge that keeping the hair down there can be healthy. Gynaecologists say that when you leave your bush be, it acts as a cushion against friction and it also protects the area from bacteria-causing infections.
Wear cotton underwear
Get a chance to win a bottle of Love Bubble Intimate Feminine Wash when you join our giveaway here.
Exclusive to Malaysia residents only
Cason Trading Love Bubbles Intimate Feminine Wash Read & Win Contest
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Cason Trading Read & Win Contest is open to all eligible participants as stipulated in clause (2) below. By submitting an entry to the Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you enter this campaign. Clozette reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- READ & WIN CONTEST INFORMATION
- The Read & Win contest is organized by Clozette Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) in collaboration with Cason Trading.
- The contest and campaign begins on 29 April 2019 and ends on 29 May 2019 (campaign period). It is limited to one redemption per person. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the campaign period at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the campaign is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this campaign.
- This contest is open to all participants aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the campaign.
- To qualify for this Contest, participants will have to submit their particulars upon submission of their answer for the contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this campaign or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant does not meet any the Organiser's participation criteria.
- The Read & Win Contest is open to Malaysia residents only.
- Participants will have to answer a simple question, fill up the form with their particulars and stand a chance to win a bottle of Love Bubble Intimate Feminine Wash
- Participants would receive double the chance of winning the prize if they answer the questions via Facebook comments.
- The prizes as listed on the Contest pages may be updated from time-to-time, and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value in the event that the published prizes become unavailable.
- The Organiser will make best efforts to contact the Winner via details or the contact email address supplied during the entry submission process. Participants are encouraged to keep their contact numbers active, and to constantly check their email and social media accounts.
- In the event that a Participant is not contactable after THREE attempts for THREE consecutive days, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant's eligibility and the next qualified Participant will be selected.
- All Winners must claim their prizes within one (1) month after being contacted by the Organiser (via direct email or other forms of communication). Should the Winner fail to claim their prize or nominate a representative within the time allocated, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prizes or award the prizes to other Winners. Winners must produce their proof of identity in order to redeem/receive their prize.
- In the event a Winner requires a representative to claim their prize(s) on their behalf, the representatives must bring a letter of consent signed by the Winner, a copy of the Winner's proof of identity, and the representatives' proof of identity. If the Winner or his/her representative is not able to claim the prize(s) within the 3 days, the Winner will be automatically disqualified. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize or to award the prize to another Participant/Winner.
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this contest belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (eg: videos and images) belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, photographs, images and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participants/Winners for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- If for any reason this contest campaign is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this campaign, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this campaign. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this campaign, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the campaign submission process, the operation of this campaign or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the campaign. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the campaign, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this campaign at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this campaign, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this campaign (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or samples from the campaign) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the campaign, the rules of the campaign and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this campaign, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this campaign (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any campaign -related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the campaign shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- Availability of this campaign in any country is subject to such not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the campaign does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the contest is unlawful or restricted.
- Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively “Purpose”.
- We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
- If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
25 Harrison Road
#06-00 Chin Lim Industrial Building
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +65 6281 0860