There’s nothing more exciting than setting foot on a place you’ve never been to before. The plethora of things you can learn and experience seems endless! We have to admit, however, that while the prospect of frolicking by the beach or running through storied cobblestones is inspiring, sometimes our skin just won’t be able to take the changes in the weather.
Raise your hand if you’ve ever suffered from some skincare woes while on a trip. We know we have. So, in our quest to stay on top of not only our travel goals but also our skin goals, we found the one thing that can help the skin stay hydrated, moisturised and look radiant no matter the weather (and while we sleep!) — the belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask.
Imagine yourself enjoying a mug of beer while celebrating Oktoberfest — right on time for fall — in Munich, Germany. It’s the perfect recipe for a good time! But this transitional type of weather can pose seasonal skin issues as well. The air is not cold but temperatures are starting to go down, and so moisture levels on the skin also go down. Harsh winds that may come during the season can also dry up the skin and even cause windburn.
Replenish fatigued skin with the help of the Napiers Aqua Formula found in the belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask. This formula provides the skin with nutrient-filled minerals and antioxidants that promote skin elasticity, leaving your skin moisturised, supple and smooth.
White sand beach and water that’s as clear as glass — those are only a couple of things you can enjoy during the summertime in your favourite tropical destinations, like Singapore. We’re sure you’ll enjoy swimming to your heart’s content. But did you know that the humidity and heat in summer destinations can cause your skin to be extra dry? And because it’s hotter, your skin produces more oil to compensate for moisture loss, which then can lead to a pimple breakout.
Being under the sun can also make you more prone to getting signs of aging. Hit two birds with one stone — hydrate and target skin ageing — with the help of the Napiers Original Formula found in the belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask. It not only has skin calming, anti-trouble and anti-inflammatory properties but also anti-ageing benefits that make your skin look and feel healthy and radiant.
You’ve got all your fleece-lined leggings and shirts, fur-lined parkas, gloves and boots ready for a winter wonderland holiday in Niseko, Japan. It’s good that you’re keeping warm, but the extreme cold can be unforgiving to your skin! You may start to get dry patches on your face; you get a pimple breakout; and your skin can become irritated and red, too. You need a product that has anti-inflammation properties to help calm and soothe the skin. The belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask contains Scottish Heather, which does just that.
Aside from all the benefits your skin can receive — effortlessly as you sleep — the belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask has a unique memory jelly-pudding formula that wraps around the contours of your skin. It’s lightweight and gets absorbed quickly so application is fuss-free. It’s also dermatologically tested and formulated free of oil, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal-derived ingredients. Plus, it comes in a nifty little jar – 75ml to be exact – that’s just the right travel-friendly size for your in-flight skincare routine. Now you can get nourished skin while you sleep no matter where you are with your belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask.
The new belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask retails at SGD43 for 75ml and is available at THEFACESHOP-Nature Collection stores and TANGS Vivocity.
Redeem Your AQUA BOMB SLEEPING MASK Sample Today!
Belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask Sampling Page
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask Sampling Page is open to all eligible participants as stipulated in clause (2) below. By submitting an entry to the Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you enter this campaign. Clozette reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- CONTEST INFORMATION
- This sampling campaign is organised by Clozette Pte Ltd ("Organiser") in collaboration with Belif Singapore.
- The campaign begins on 20 Aug 2018 and ends on 23 September 2018, (campaign period). Limited to one redemption per person, while stocks last.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the campaign period at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the sampling campaign is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign.
- This sampling campaign is open to all participants aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the sampling campaign.
- Each participant is entitled to a complimentary Belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask sample.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant does not meet any the Organiser's participation criteria.
- The sampling campaign is open to Singapore residents only.
- CONTEST MECHANICS
- Participants will have to submit their particulars and head down to one of the listed participating Belief stores/counters.
- Upon successful completion of the form, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Participants will have to flash the e-voucher to redeem the Belief Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask sample.
- SAMPLE REDEMPTION
- The Sample as listed on the Contest pages may be updated from time-to-time, and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
- The sampling campaign is valid till 23 September 2018.
- One redemption per customer, while stocks last.
- RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this sampling campaign belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (eg: videos and images) belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, photographs, images and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- If for any reason this sampling campaign is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sampling campaign, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this sampling campaign. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this sampling campaign, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the sampling campaign submission process, the operation of this sampling campaign or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the sampling campaign. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the sampling campaign, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this sampling campaign, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
- LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this sampling campaign (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or samples from the sampling campaign) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the sampling campaign, the rules of the sampling campaign and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this sampling campaign, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this sampling campaign (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any sampling campaign -related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the sampling campaign shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- Availability of this sampling campaign in any country is subject to such sampling campaign not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the sampling campaign does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the contest is unlawful or restricted.
- PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
- Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively “Purpose”.
- We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
- If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
25 Harrison Road
#06-00 Chin Lim Industrial Building
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Tel: +65 66368318
Fax: +65 66368313
A confirmation email voucher has been sent to you. Present the email voucher to redeem your Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask sample!
Note: Do check your spam/junk folders if you do not receive the email.
Please provide different email.