Join us as we celebrate belif’s 7th Anniversary in Singapore.
Meet the most truthful skincare brand. belif combines superior natural ingredients, time-tested apothecary herbal traditions, and modern Korean skin science to provide the utmost care and efficacy for skin.
True Quality. True Value.
Join us as we celebrate belif’s 7th Anniversary in Singapore.
real. simple. sincere
Venturing New Horizons
Venturing into new horizons is one of the many ways Clarie finds joy.
Finding a sense of calm in chaotic waters
It’s important that Clarie does things that soothe her senses and calm her mind. Being a digital native, her eyes become prone to stress so giving it the soothing it needs — and deserves — is top priority.
Staying Hydrated Inside And Out
Aside from making sure her water intake is good, she also prioritises using a hydrating product to keep her skin moisturised and radiant. The iconic belif The True Cream - Aqua Bomb gives intense hydration despite being lightweight and has been clinically proven to increase the skin’s hydration level by 70 per cent.
The Glow Of Good Health
The glow of good health also makes Clarie’s heart - literally and figuratively - happy. So she always makes time for fitness and chooses what she eats carefully.
To Be Loved
Celebrating great skin
Taking time with the one that matter
For Leanne, there’s nothing quite like the joy spending time with her family brings.
Its also her personal happiness goal to be able to spread positivity any moment she can.
Celebrating great skin
Indulging in self care
Leanne revels in the importance of self-care in attaining a good balance in life.
Maturing with grace
Armed with the knowledge that ageing is an inevitable part of life, Leanne takes comfort in the knowledge and pursuit that it can be done oh-so-gracefully. That’s why she prioritises using products that have been proven to not only be effective but also gentle.
Sharing the wonders of beauty
She uses her social media platform to not just share good vibes but also talk about the wonders of beauty.
Endless possibility of a new day
Why Customers Love These 5 Bestsellers
Read up on what 5 women have to say about belif’s 5 bestsellers and why you’ll love them too
belif 7th Anniversary Campaign
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This sampling campaign is organised by Clozette Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) in collaboration with belif Singapore.
- The campaign begins on 15 April 2019 and ends on 31 May 2019, (campaign period). Limited to one redemption per person, while stocks last.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the campaign period at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the sampling campaign is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign.
- This sampling campaign is open to all participants aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the sampling campaign.
- Each participant is entitled to a belif Bestseller’s kit with 5 samples inside.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant does not meet any the Organiser's participation criteria.
- The sampling campaign is open to Singapore residents only.
- Participants will have to submit their particulars and head down to one of the listed participating belif stores/counters.
- Upon successful completion of the form, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Participants will have to flash the email to redeem the belif Bestseller’s kit.
- The Sample as listed on the Contest pages may be updated from time-to-time, and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
- The sampling campaign is valid till 31 June 2019.
- One redemption per customer, while stocks last.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this sampling campaign belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (eg: videos and images) belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, photographs, images and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- If for any reason this sampling campaign is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sampling campaign, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this sampling campaign. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this sampling campaign, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the sampling campaign submission process, the operation of this sampling campaign or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the sampling campaign. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the sampling campaign, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this sampling campaign, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this sampling campaign (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or samples from the sampling campaign) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the sampling campaign, the rules of the sampling campaign and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this sampling campaign, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this sampling campaign (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any sampling campaign -related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the sampling campaign shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- Availability of this sampling campaign in any country is subject to such sampling campaign not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the sampling campaign does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the contest is unlawful or restricted.
PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
- Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively “Purpose”.
- We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data,
or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information,
please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
25 Harrison Road
#06-00, Chin Lim Building
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +65 66368318
Fax: +65 66368313