Food & Drinks
SENKA A.L.L. Clear Sheet
ANESSA MILD MILK
You and a friend can be Clozette's #phFW Correspondents and experience the glamour and style of Philippine Fashion Week!
View 5 more comments
It's a been a year or more since I have started attending Philippine Fashion Week shows with my best friend Jaira and we could not afford loosing an eye on what this season has in
continue reading →
store for us. We always prepare for our outfits for this special event because PhFW is the only ground where we could flaunt and express ourselves without getting awkward stares from people around us. Also, it gives us a piece of heaven on earth every time we witness the designers' magic in the runway.
In this season, we would love to see the shows of Jeffrey Rogador, Eric delos Santos, and Jerome Salaya Ang. Brands such as Forever 21 and Suiteblanco would be great as well for it will be our first time to see these brands in the runway. Of course, I'd always choose to be with my best friend Jaira (hayraag) to make my PhFW experience amazing as always.
I want to attend Philippine Fashion Week because it's been always be a tradition for me and some of my friends to attend this event. I always struggle to get e-invites by
continue reading →
searching all day long for how many days just to look for any guestlist for some shows. I have always been a fan of fashion since I was a little girl. I appreciated more the local fashion since the day I witnessed Michael Cinco's collection last PhFW Holiday 2013. I aspire to be the next Carrie Bradshaw that's why I want to chase my dream and my passion, fashion and writing. I think being part of Philippine Fashion Week will enhance me as a fashionista, as a writer and as a dreamer. I’m looking forward to see the collections of Pat Santos, Sidney Perez Sio, Jerome Ang and Arnold Galang. But I’m most thrilled on seeing Jeffrey Rogador’s JPNY collection which showcases one of a kind street fashion. I would like to bring along my gay friend, Carlo Guiruela (citigy) because just like me, we have the same love for fashion. He wants to be a stylist someday. He’s with me in good times and bad times so that’s why I want to treat him with a media pass. I hope that you guys will pick us and help us to develop more and learn more about fashion industry. Thanks in advance!
I want to attend PhFW because of so many reasons.
1. As a fashionista, it’ll mean so much seeing the upcoming fashion trend which I’ll be able to notch and level up my
continue reading →
2. Seeing the latest masterpiece designs of designers and latest collection of brands will be truly inspiring. Plus, I’ll be able to share it with my little sister who wants to be a fashion designer (She already told me if I win this, I have to take lots of photo for her!)
3. It’ll be my first time to watch live runway shows and as a model wanna be. I’ll be able to learn somehow about modeling and how to do runway walk. And most of all it’ll motivate me more to do modeling.
4. I’ll be able to see/meet my fashion idols and hopefully take a photo with them and have a lil chat.
5. Being able to be part of PhFW and Philippine Fashion history.
6. I’ll be able to show off my style.
7. And who knows I might get discover as a model! haha
Just imagine attending this event means so many things – opportunity, inspiration, motivation!
I’m looking forward to watch the latest designs of Nardie Presa, Eric delos Santos, and Pat Santos. For brands, I’d love to watch the latest collection of Forever 21, Sfera and Kashieca.
I would like to bring Marianne Jimenez with me. My college friend who also loves fashion and she’s a new Clozetter! (Welcome to Clozette, friend!
) Her Clozette account is: ayannejimenez
Press Enter to post