Win Clozette's holiday faves to give - and get!
Tis' the season to spread the Christmas cheer with a handpicked selection of stylish finds from the brands we love. Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Win them here!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This giveaway is organised by Clozette Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) in collaboration with NET-A-PORTER, SK-II, LANEIGE, CLINIQUE, ESTÉE LAUDER, CREATIVE.
The giveaway begins on 8 December 2016 and ends on 19 December 2016, 11pm (Giveaway period). The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the giveaway at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the giveaway is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this giveaway.
- The giveaway is open to all participants aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this giveaway).
Each participant is entitled to a chance of winning 1 prize.
This giveaway is open to Singapore, Malaysia and The Philippines residents only.
- Participants will have to select the gift(s) they would like to win, and submit their particulars in the How To Win form.
Participants can double their chances of winning by sharing The Jolly Holiday Christmas Page on their Facebook accounts.
- Participants who have successfully completed and submitted the How To Win form will be entitled to a chance of winning 1 of their selected gift(s) (while stocks last).
Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
The Organiser reserves the right to replace the gifts with items of similar value in the event that the published gifts become unavailable.
Giveaway is valid till 19 December 2016.
Representatives from Clozette will contact winners on the prize redemption held at Clozette’s office after giveaway has concluded.
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this giveaway belongs to the Organiser.
The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the particulars submitted by the Participants for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participants. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
If for any reason this giveaway is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this giveaway, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this giveaway. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this giveaway, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the giveaway submission process, the operation of this giveaway or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the giveaway. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the giveaway, the Organiser or the giveaway submission process.
The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this giveaway at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this giveaway, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this giveaway (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit from the giveaway) or for the purpose of sample redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Participant. The Organiser accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
The Organiser holds no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the giveaway, the rules of the giveaway and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
By entering this giveaway, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this giveaway (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any giveaway -related activities. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
The Organiser does not adopt or endorse, or accept any liability for, any statements or claims that are made by any person, or content that is posted on its website / Facebook/ Instagram page.
[Where Promotion mechanism involves Facebook] Facebook is not a sponsor of the Organiser. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Organiser and not to Facebook.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the Contest shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
Availability of this Contest in any country is subject to such Contest not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the Contest does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the contest is unlawful or restricted.
- Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively “Purpose”.
We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
8 Burn Road
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +65 66368318
Fax: +65 66368313