SENKA PERFECT WHIP
MADE WITH KEY
SENKA has the biggest, richest, and densest
foam made with Shiseido's unique Aqua-in-pool ingredient
which leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
5x denser foam consists of finer particles that easily slips through
pores and removes deep-seated dirt in skin which causes dullness.
Finer particles easily bond together and stay longer,
making SENKA's foam more dense compared to conventional foam.
GET A FREE FULL SIZE SENKA PERFECT WHIP
BY ANSWERING ONE SIMPLE QUESTION!
This giveaway has ended
- Richest, Densest Foam for intensive
cleanse and high moisture-retention
- Protects and strengthens skin against
day-to-day damage and reinforces
skin's barrier function
- 82% agree that Perfect Whip leaves the skin
perfectly clean and nourished
- 82% agree that Perfect Whip retains moisture after wash
*Consumer test results after 1 day, 100 females (Asian Origin) in Singapore, January 2018
SENKA PERFECT CLEANSING RANGE
FOR BEAUTIFUL BARE SKIN
Thank you for your participation!
A confirmation email voucher has been sent to you. Present the email voucher to redeem your full sized 120ml Senka Perfect Whip!
Note: Do check your spam/junk folders if you do not receive the email.
Please provide different email.
Senka Perfect Whip Sampling Page
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Senka Perfect Whip Sampling Page is open to all eligible participants as stipulated in clause (2) below. By submitting an entry to the campaign, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you enter this campaign. Clozette reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- SAMPLING INFORMATION
- The Sampling campaign is organized by Clozette Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) in collaboration with Shiseido Philippines.
- The sampling campaign begins on 7 October and ends on 31 October 2019 (campaign period). Limited to one redemption per person, while stocks last. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the campaign period at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the sampling campaign is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign.
- This sampling campaign is open to all participants aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the sampling campaign.
- Each participant is entitled to a complimentary 120ml full sized Senka Perfect Whip, to be collected at Shiseido Philippines Corp.,16F, Three/Neo, 3rd Avenue, cor. 30th St., E-Square Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Philippines, 1634, while stocks last. The sample can be claimed only by the registered person who signed up. Please bring a valid ID to claim your sample.
- To qualify for this campaign, participants will have to answer a question and submit their particulars.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant does not meet any the Organiser's participation criteria.
- The sampling campaign is open to Metro Manila residents only.
- CONTEST MECHANICS
- Participants will have to answer a simple question, fill up the form with their particulars and head down to Shiseido Philippines Corp, to collect their full sized Senka Perfect Whip. The sample can be claimed only by the registered person who signed up. Please bring a valid ID to claim your sample.
- Upon successful completion of the form, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Participants will have to flash the email to redeem the 120ml Senka Perfect Whip.
- Collection will be at Shiseido Philippines Corp.,16F, Three/Neo, 3rd Avenue, cor. 30th St., E-Square Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Philippines, 1634, until 31 October 2019, while stocks last.
- RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this sampling campaign belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (eg: videos and images) belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, photographs, images and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this Contest, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this Contest at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this Contest, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
- LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this Contest (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or prizes from the Contest) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the contest, the rules of the Contest and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Contest (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the Contest shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- Availability of this Contest in any country is subject to such Contest not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the Contest does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the contest is unlawful or restricted.
- PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
- Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information ("Personal Data"), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively "Purpose".
- We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
- If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
25 Harrison Road
#06-00 Chin Lim Industrial Building
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +65 6281 0860