Experience and commune with nature at Lower Magat Eco Park. This 1,120 hectare forest park has numerous endemic species of flora and fauna. Within the park, are picnic groves, ethnic-inspired huts, a lagoon with fish cages, coconut plantations, swimming pool, boating area and a campsite.
For more information, message @nuevavizcayatourism.
❗️GIVEAWAY❗️ Hello everyone, I’ve partnered with @photobookph to give you, my friends your own FREE 6x6 SIMPLE BOOK (excluding shipping fee)! Just like the one I’m holding in the photo. Ganda diba? I know digital photo the trend right now. But, nothing beats the feeling of holding a photo book and flipping through pages of beautiful pictures with meaningful memories. Right?! Don’t worry, this is not a RAFFLE draw! You can have it just by using my code: APRILNUNEZXPBPH
All you have to do is:
1. Like my page and Photobook page here.
3. Download the “PHOTOBOOK: Easy and Fun Album” App ( available in IOS and Android)
4. Choose SIMPLE BOOK
5. Choose 6 x 6 Simple Book from the menu
6. Pick 21 photos ( 20 photos and the additional 1 photo is for the cover )
7. Follow next instructions, if they ask you to make an account, make one.
8. Arrange or customize your book. Choose your cover, your back cover, title and etc. BE CREATIVE!
9. Select paper type: choose PREMIUM SILK PAPER and then click ADD TO CART.
10. Click APPLY VOUCHER CODE and enter my code which is APRILNUNEZXPBPH.
11. Proceed to Check- Out and follow the remaining instructions.
P.S. This is absolutely FREE except for the shipping fee. If you have questions, don’t be shy to approach me. Also, kindly share the good news! Thank you.
This is perfect way to spend a rainy day. Read a good book, watch a movie plus a brewed coffee dipped with Balicucha— an all natural, handmade meltable piece of aesthetically pulled Muscavado sugar that I got during my visit at Nueva Vizcaya Pasalubong Center. What a pretty treat from the @nuevavizcayatourism!
Nueva Vizcaya is naturally vibrant! One of the best kept secret of this lovely Province is the majestic “Imugan Waterfalls” located in Sta. Fe, Nueva Vizcaya. The trek is totally worth it and I can’t wait to comeback.
Thank you @nuevavizcayatourism for inviting me making this possible. Watch out for my posts soon.
Summer is finally out and this calls for an exciting time to update your summer staples.
Introducing the all new and improved sunscreen in town from the @belosunexpert! Get these as it is a perfect summer essential that you can bring on your upcoming holiday vacations.
Find more about it on the blog and you can try it for FREE through @sampleroomph. #WhiteningSunscreen #BeloSunExpert #SampleRoomPH
In this day and age, digital photo is indeed a big hit. But, nothing beats the feeling of holding a photo book and flipping through pages of beautiful pictures with meaningful memories. I’m glad there’s @photobook.ph who vows to turn your favorite moments into personalized keepsakes. Visit their page or website for more info and updates.