A woman who walks in purpose doesn’t have to chase people or opportunities. Her light causes people and opportunities to pursue her. Just be yourself, be happy, and be kind to others. Happy International Women’s Day to all beautiful #women out there! 💐😍❤️ #WomensDay
The coolest coffee spot in Hai Phong. Last day in Vietnam when I still looked and felt healthy. The moment I landed in Singapore, my body just gave up on me. What have I done? 😞 #sick #travelwithCrystal #travel
I was told that we would visit the farmer’s wet market so I put on my never-worn-before overall. On the way, they decided to head to the cave instead! 😰😅 #typical #mylifestory #noplanisthebestplan #thatshoweroll #travelwithCrystal
This place where I was born and raised. It’s much more beautiful now than it was 33 years ago. Still it has a special place in my heart! ❤️❤️ #neverforgetwhereyoucomefrom #TravelwithCrystal #wishyouwerehere
Someone asked me recently about 5 interesting things that people don’t know about me. I was thinking about it for weeks and eventually came to this list:
1. I can live without fast food but I can’t live without fruits.
2. I ever experienced the spirit before (Ghost, if you’d like to call it) and it was very interesting.
3. I almost died from the electrical shock, people accidentally dropping a broken glass window to my head and many other accidents when I was small. But I was a stubborn child, I determined to stay alive.
4. I don’t really like chocolates so my exes never bought me one.
5. Ironically, as a Pro- Latin dancer with more than 10 years of teaching and dancing, I don’t know how to twerk 🤣. Twerking makes me feel like I’m about to shit in my pants.
These are 5 fun facts about me. What should I know about you? #funfact #truth
Spent day 1 of 2018 in this enchanting garden with my dear friend from Vietnam @kchi1903vn who is a divorcee and lost her 5 years old son to cancer 6 months ago. As much as I wanted to say I knew how painful she felt, I couldn’t. Over Delia’s 5 days in Singapore, we did yoga, went shopping, ate healthy, and spent lots of girly time together. I couldn’t change what happened to her past, but I can help to change how she looks at the future. The big smile on her face said it all. 😍
How did you spend your first day of 2018?
Wish you be calm, be formless, be soft, and be powerful like water. May 2018 bring us more opportunities to to stretch, to get out of our comfort zone, and to grow! Happy New Year! 🎊✨🥂💐#crystalphuongarts