SHOW US YOUR STYLE
and stand a chance to win a designer bag from yoox.com!
YOOX.COM – SHOW US YOUR STYLE CONTEST
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The YOOX.COM – Show Us Your Style Contest ("Contest") is open to all eligible participants as stipulated in clause (2) below. By submitting an entry to the contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you enter this contest. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
1. CONTEST INFORMATION
- 1.1 This contest is organized by Clozette Pte Ltd (“Organizer”) in collaboration with yoox.com
- 1.2 The contest is designed to take place in two consecutive phases, from 1 July 2016 to 31 August 2016.
- 1.3 The first contest phase starts on 1 July 2016 and ends on 31 July 2016, 11pm (Contest period) which entitles 1 winner to a Michael Kors Handbag. The second contest phase starts on 1 August 2016 and ends on 31 August 2016, 11pm (Contest period) which entitles 1 winner to a Furla Handbag.
- 1.4 The Organizer reserves the right to vary, extend or end the contest at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the contest is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this contest.
- 2.1 The contest is open to all participants aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest).
- 2.2 There is no limit to the number of entries to the contest.
- 2.3 Each contestant is entitled to a chance to win a Michael Kors Handbag (1 July 2016 – 31 July 2016, and a chance to win a Furla Handbag (1 August 2016 – 31 August 2016).
- 2.4 The contest is open to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines residents only.
- 3.1 Contestants will have to go to www.yoox.com, copy 3 URLs of preferred items featured on yoox.com and submit them on contest form, together with their particulars.
- 3.2 There is no limit to the number of entries to the contest.
- 3.3 Each successful submission of contest form will entitle contestants to a chance of winning.
- 4.1 Organizer’s decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
- 4.2 The Organizer reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value in the event that the published prizes become unavailable.
- 4.3 Prizes will be sent via mail by representatives from Clozette after contest has concluded.
- 4.4 Clozette will not be responsible for any delays, loss or damage to the mail during transit.
- 5.1 The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this Contest belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (eg: videos and images) belong to the Organiser.
- 5.2 The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, photographs, images and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- 5.3 If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this Contest, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- 5.4 The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
- 5.5 The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this Contest at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- 5.6 In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this Contest, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
- 6.1 Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this giveaway (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit from the giveaway) or for the purpose of sample redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Participant. The Organiser and YOOX.COM accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- 6.2 The Organiser and YOOX.COM holds no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the giveaway, the rules of the giveaway and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- 6.3 By entering this giveaway, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, YOOX.COM, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this giveaway (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any giveaway -related activities. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- 6.4 The Organiser does not adopt or endorse, or accept any liability for, any statements or claims that are made by any person, or content that is posted on its website / Facebook/ Instagram page.
- 6.5 [Where Promotion mechanism involves Facebook] Facebook is not a sponsor of the Organiser. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Organiser and not to Facebook.
- 7.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the giveaway shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- 7.1 Availability of this giveaway in any country is subject to such giveaway not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the giveaway does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the giveaway is unlawful or restricted.
- 8.1 Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our giveaway and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our giveaway and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively “Purpose”.
- 8.2 We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
- 8.3 If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
8 Burn Road
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Tel: +65 66368318
Fax: +65 66368313