what is znique acne serum?
The Znique Acne Serum is made from natural ingredients and free from the usual acne-treating ingredients – Benzoyl peroxide, Salicylic Acid and/or Sulphur, which eliminates side effects such as redness, drying and peeling.
- calms inflammation
- soothes irritated skin
- reduces redness
- suitable for all skin types
T-3 HOURS WITH AIRIN & ZNIQUE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
DUE TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE, THE SAMPLES HAVE BEEN FULLY REDEEMED.
REVIEWS FROM BEAUTY ENTHUSIASTS
WHAT'S IN YOUR BEAUTY FIX-IT KIT?
A beauty emergency needs only a quick fix
We all try to be as prepared as we can be in our everyday lives. From essentials that help us move and live daily to those that we use only for special cases, it’s best to have things we can rely on. These are the must-carry items in your beauty fix-it kit.READ MORE
The Truth About The Artificial Ingredients In Your Acne Products
Worry-free and acne-free
We all want skin that’s free from acne, and so we seek different treatments and solutions. One of the key things to take note on your journey to being acne-free is the ingredients embedded in the product.
Wouldn’t it be nice to use something that fights acne-causing bacteria right off the bat — without any undesirable side effects?
ZNIQUE ACNE SERUM SAMPLING PAGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The ZNIQUE Acne Serum Sampling Page is open to all eligible participants as stipulated in clause (2) By submitting your details for the sampling campaign, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you enter this sampling campaign. Clozette reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- This sampling campaign is organised by Clozette Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) in collaboration
- The campaign begins on 4 July 2018 and ends on 1 August 2018, while stocks last.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the sampling period at its sole discretion, or if the sampling campaign is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this sampling.
- The sampling campaign is open to all first time participants aged 18 and above.
- Each participant is entitled to receive:
• Two (2ml) sachet samples.
- The sampling campaign is open to Singapore residents only.
SAMPLE REDEMPTION MECHANICS
- To qualify, the participant will have to sign up and submit her/his particulars (Name, Email, Contact Number, Date of Birth, Mailing Address and Country). Participants who have successfully completed the Redeem Sample form will receive two (2ml) ZNIQUE Acne Serum sachet samples (while stocks last).
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the samples with items of similar value in the event that the samples become unavailable.
- Sample(s) will be sent via mail by representatives from Clozette within 3 weeks upon successful registration.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for wrongly entered information, delays, loss or damage to the sample/mail during mail transit.
- The Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained. The Organiser will not be responsible for any delays, loss or damage to the sample/mail during mail transit.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this sampling campaign belongs to the Organiser.
- If for any reason this sampling campaign is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sampling, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this sampling. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this sampling campaign, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the sampling campaign submission process, the operation of this sampling campaign or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the sampling campaign. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the sampling campaign, the Organiser or the sampling campaign submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this sampling campaign, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- The Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the sampling campaign, the rules of the sampling campaign and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this sampling campaign, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this sampling (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment) and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- The Organiser does not adopt or endorse, or accept any liability for, any statements or claims that are made by any person, or content that is posted on its website / Facebook/ Instagram page.
- Where Promotion mechanism involves Facebook] Facebook is not a sponsor of the Organiser. This sampling campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Organiser and not to Facebook.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the Sampling shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- Availability of this sampling campaign in any country is subject to such sampling campaigns not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the sampling campaign does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the sampling campaign is unlawful or restricted.
PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the Contest shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- Availability of this Contest in any country is subject to such Contest not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the Contest does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the contest is unlawful or restricted.
PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
- Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively “Purpose”.
- We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
8 Burn Road
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Tel: +65 66368318
Fax: +65 66368313